Entry-Level Landscape Designer
HagerSmith Design PA is looking to hire a self-motivated and energetic Entry-Level Landscape Designer that wants to work in a collaborative design environment with landscape architects, architects, and interior designers. Candidates should be self-motivated, driven, and comfortable working within a collaborative office culture. Entry-Level Designers are expected to contribute in all phases of project work; from concept development and graphic production to construction documentation and administration. We have a sincere commitment to giving responsibility to young designers in order to build proficiency and confidence within the field with the ultimate aim of gaining professional licensure.
Bachelor or Master of Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- Proficiency in CAD, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is required.
- Proficiency with Sketchup 3-D Modeling or Rhino a plus.
- Strong design and presentation skills.
- Experience in site-specific design work with particular skill at grading and planting design
- A highly-motivated individual, able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Commensurate with Experience
Send an email containing a letter of interest, resume, a portfolio, and references(3) to:
Jamie Loyack, PLA